The UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are 17 goals and 170 simple actions everyone can do for the future. For example:
- do not throw away unnecessary things, but give them to those who need,
- show films to children that not only entertain, but also teach something,
- teach others what you can do,
- turn off the water while brushing your teeth,
- try not to drive during rush hour.
New Acropolis shares the UN initiative to achieve the SDGs. Therefore, we acted as partners in the Eco-Festival “Green City”. Our volunteers taught children and adults about the SDGs in an interactive way. We also watched and discussed the film by Yann Arthus-Bertrand “Home. Meeting the Planet ” together with volunteers from various public organizations and festival participants. This helped to look at the planet as a whole, at the Home in which we live, and to understand that the simple actions of each person can make the world a better place.
Doing something useful for the future is easy. The main thing is to do something.