Philosophy Night in Switzerland, an expected success!
More than fifty activities for its fourth edition in the city of Zurich, and a dozen for the first one in Lausanne, the public responded to the activities offered by the organizers, as varied as expressions of philosophy! Socratic dialogue workshops for adolescents, workshop on ecological transition, several conferences on current issues, theatre, choirs,…
In total more than 60 activities and an audience of almost 2,500 people!
The objectives of the event have been reached!
- Provide the population with spaces to share, reflect and debate on the challenges of our time.
- Make philosophical thought accessible to all.
- Promote free thinking, individual responsibility and civic engagement.
- Encourage partnerships and interdisciplinary, intercultural and intergenerational collaboration.
- Highlight local initiatives that contribute to the well-being of the community.
- Bring philosophical scenes to life in big cities.
- Allow the development of joint initiatives at regional, national and international levels.
This post is also available in: Spanish