An online seminar was held by Professor Gustavo Porras, under the title “The Golden Number and the Golden Ratio”, which covered the following topics:
- Description of the golden number and its mysterious qualities.
- The Fibonacci series, Pythagoras, Luca Paccioli and Leonardo Da Vinci.
- The Divine Proportion in nature, architecture and art (pyramids, cathedrals and temples).
- The Divine Thought in the macrocosm and microcosm.
- How the golden ratio connects the infinite with the finite, the fixed forms with the changing forms.
During the two-hour talk, participants had the opportunity to learn more about this great mystery and discover the magic relating to this so-called “God number”.